1. 1 Cup of Chocolate (of your choice). I recommend chocolate chips as they are easier to melt.
2. 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
3. Washed and dried Strawberries.
*Prepare a plate with parchment paper and place you heat-proof bowl on top of a pan with simmering water. Make sure the bowl does not touch the water.
4. Add the teaspoon of oil. Vegetable oil has no flavor, this will just add that nice shine to the strawberries.
5. Let the chocolate melt and stir continuosly with a spatula.
6. Dip the strawberries and cover them with chocolate.
7. After you have covered each strawberry with your melted chocolate, place them in the parchment paper and let them cool in the fridge for 15 min. approx.
Let me know on my facebook or twitter if you try this recipe. Also, take a picture on instagram and tag me so I can see your recreations. :)
Thanks for stopping by! ♥