One of my favorite things to do during winter time is make myself a cup of hot chocolate and stay in with a cozy outfit. It is no lie that I am obsessed with Nutella, so when I first made this recipe I was jumping with joy. It is so delicious and easy to prepare you're going to want to try it for yourself!
When choosing a cozy outfit, I love to pair comfy leggings with a pair of knee-high socks. I also added a cute sweater from H&M, I love how it adds a little sparkle to an otherwise very plain look.
Wearing: Sweater by H&M, Leggings by Nordstrom, Socks and Earrings by Forever 21
Nutella Hot Chocolate Recipe:
2 Cups of Milk
1/3 Cup of Nutella
1/4 Cup of Chocolate Chips
1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
A Pinch of Salt (optional)
1. Add 2 cups of milk to a medium-sized pan.
2. Stir continuously until the milk starts to simmer.
3. Add 1/3 cup of Nutella and continue to stir.
4. Add the 1/4 chocolate chips and stir until completely melted.
5. Add a pinch of salt. This will enhance the chocolate flavor.
6. Stir again and serve into your mug of choice.
7. Add mini-marshmallows, whipped cream and chocolate chips on top to garnish.
Watch The Video: